Sometimes the Phoenix OS becomes unstable, then here comes Bliss OS for your PC. You can Install this Bliss os on your PC with Windows 7/8/10 or Linux OS.
If you are already familier with Linux OS or Phoenix OS it will be easy to understand the interface of this Bliss Android OS. You can Install this OS on Your PC/Tablet/Mobile anytime, for free.
How to Download the Bliss OS?
When you go to the Download page of this OS it will ask few questions, and if you answered them wrong you will get a Document link.
Answer those questions as I am going to tell you and you will get the download link for Bliss OS then we will move forward for Installation process.
- As shown in the Image below first choose your PC supporting OS Type
- Here My PC Supports 64bit OS Type.
- Then Answer the Next question Have You ever Run Linux OS on it? – YES!!
- If you answer NO then it will not show you the Download Link
- Then it will ask for Your CPU Type.
- Here I am using the Intel i5 so I choose that option.
- And boom!!! I got the Download Link Same You can get it too.
System Requirement for Using The Bliss Android OS:
- CPU – Intel/AMD 2 Core
- Storage – 128 GB [32 GB For BlissOS]
- RAM – 4 to 8 GB RAM
- Graphics – Integrated CPU Graphics is sufficient
Easy Guide – How to Install Bliss OS on PC?
As this Bliss Os is an Andoird OS it will have all that features we get on Android Mobile, thats why we are using this os on our PC.
Follow these short Steps to Install the Bliss Android OS on your PC.
- Download Bliss OS on your PC – Click Here
- It will ask you a few questions before download
- Download the Stable version, not the Experimental Version.
- It will take around 1.6 GB of Data to download the iso file.
- Then Open the File once Download is Complete
- Open the iso File and then open Androidx86-install Application Installer.
- Then Choose .iso File
- Choose the target Drive
- Allocate Space
- And Click Install
- Once the Installation is Complete Reboot your PC and Log in with Bliss Operating System.
To know more follow this detailed guide and you will get an idea of each part of the installation.
Time Required 15 minutes
Step 1: Download The Bliss Setup
First of all got to the Bliss official website and download the OS Setup file. You will have to answer some questions about your System and you get the download link.
This setup is free but if you want to support the developers you can donate them. And You have to download the stable version, do not download the experimental version.
Step 2: Open the iso File and Start the Installer
After downloading the 1.6GB iso File of Android OS Bliss, you have to open it (Mount).
Then look for the Androidx86-install File in that disk to start Your Installation process.
Step 3: Allocate Settings and Start Installation
Before You start your Installation you have to set up a few things as shown in the image above also given below.
1. Choose the iso file (from the download folder)
2. Choose Target Drive where you want to install this Bliss OS. You can install this setup on an external drive too, just insert it and select.
3. Then Allocate the Space you want 32GB is Sufficient (up to 148 GB)
4. Click Install and wait for the process to complete.
Reboot Your PC and you will see 2 OS on startup, choose your Operating System to log in, and work.
Please Note:I will not force anybody to use this Android OS only there might be some security issues and for this, you can use the Android Emulators like Bluestack on Windows. But there are some performance disadvantages of Android Emulators too.
How to Install Mobile Games On Bliss OS?
Once You have installed this OS on your PC and Logged in then it will ask you to set up the Operating System just like when you purchase a fresh new Mobile phone.
Sign in with your Gmail Address and allow permissions for everything. Then follow the steps given below.
Here are some Popular Games shown above that you can download using the Google Play Store already present in the Android OS you have just installed by using following Steps.
Step 1: Open Google Play Store on the Desktop
Step 2: Search for Your Favourite Game and App
Step 3: Install the Game or App and wait till Installation Finish
Step 4: Open the App and Start using it
Install App or Game on Bliss OS with Xapk File:
The Xapk Package is actually a combination of Apk+OBB files that means you download the whole App or Game offline and install it offline.
Disclaimer: We don’t guarantee the safety of external websites as we don’t control them. Downloading Apps or Games from External third party websites may harm your System or Privacy. When you click on any external link you know the risk and agree to download.
Step 1: Search on Google “Your Game Name Xapk” for example: PUBG Mobile Xapk
Step 2: Download the Xapk file form website.
Step 3: Allow Installing Unknown Source in Settings
Step 4: Install the Xapk file and let the installation finish.
If the Xapk Package is not supported then Use any Zipper Software and Extract the Xapk file in the APK+OBB file and Install the APK first then Copy the OBB folder in Desired Location.
Check How you can Install Games like PUBG Mobile with APK+OBB on Gameloop Emulator Here.
Bliss OS vs Windows OS
There are some Advantages and Disadvantages of Bliss OS over Windows OS like you get free to use license and any Android Game on PC.
|SR||Parameter||Windows OS||Bliss OS|
|2||Easy To Install||No||Yes|
|3||Main Use||Office and WIndows Development||Android Gaming|
|4||Supports||Windows Softs and PC Apps/Games||Any Android App/Game|
|5||Size||It takes around 20 GB Space||This OS takes around 3 GB of Space|
|6||Virus Proctection||Available||Not Available|
|7||PC Games||Support all Games||Do not Support|
|8||Mobile Games||Can be played using Emulators||Any Android Game/App supported|
How to Uninstall Bliss OS from PC?
Sometimes it happens that we install the OS and we don’t like the interface or use of that OS gets fulfilled.
At this moment I will recomend you if you are not facing any issue please do not uninstall this OS you can enjoy a lot more android apps if you use it.
Follow these Steps to Uninstall Bliss OS using Uninstaller.exe:
- Go to the Location where You have installed Your Bliss Operating System
- Look for Unistaller.exe application there
- Click on the Uninstaller and fill in what it asks for
- Click on the Uninstall option and it will remove the Bliss Os completely
Top 6 Alternatives of Bliss OS [Free to use]
You can try any OS mentioned above in case you are not happy with the Bliss Android OS. If you are an Android App developer you might know the Android-x86 Project OS.