The most popular android Screen Recorder that is DU Recorder is free to use and its easy interface makes it more famous that we want the DU Recorder for PC.
But, unfortunately for windows or MAC Pc, there is no DU Recorder APP on the app store. But yes, you can download and use this DU Recorder on your PC using any android Emulator like Bluestack.
Best Screen Recorder for PC – The best screen recorder for Windows PC is already there you just need to install or enable it called Windows Xbox Game Bar Screen Recorder.
Who should use DU Recorder for PC?
If you are an Android Game Player and you are using Android OS on your PC then the DU Recorder is the best option for you.
But if you are using windows OS then I would say go for the default Xbox Game Bar Screen Recorder.
How to Download DU Recorder for PC?
You can download and use this DU Recorder on your Windows/Mac PC by following the few steps given below.
Step 1: First make sure you have downloaded the Android EMulator on your PC eg. Andy OR Bluestack.
Step 2: Now Open the Bluestack Emulator and Setup your Gmail account with the Google Play store.
Step 3: Now search for DU Recorder in the Play Store and Install the APK on your Emulator.
Step 4: Once you install the DU Recorder for PC check for few settings and start recodring.
Note: This DU Recorder you have installed on your Android EMulator will only record whatever happens in the emulator. But if you use the Windows Xbox Game bar it will record everything on your PC.
If you are thinking of going for Live Streaming I will recommend you to go for the free-to-use and open-source software OBS for PC.
How to Download DU Recorder on PC without Bluestack?
Not everyone likes to use the Android Emulator especially the Bluestack on PC and it’s just fine!!! I have 2 different methods by using them you can enjoy DU Recorder for PC without installing the Bluestack Emulator on your PC.
Method 1: Using Other Android Emulator
Step 1: First download the Andy Emulator on your PC.
Step 2: Then Setup your Play Store Account with your Email ID.
Step 3: Visit Google Play Store and search for DU Recorder and Install it.
Step 4: Once the DU Recorder for PC is installed open and start using it.
Method 2: Using Android OS with your Windows OS
Step 1: First Download and Install Phoenix OS as secondary OS on your PC.
Step 2: Then boot your PC in Phoenix OS. You can use any Android App Here.
Step 3: Setup your Play Store with your Email ID.
Step 4: Now open the Google Play Store and search for DU Recorder and Install it on your PC.
Step 5: Once the DU Recorder for PC is installed on your PC. Open the app and start using it.
DU Recorder App Features:
Here are some noticeable features that this Screen Recorder App DU Recorder has, this is why this APK is so much popular among all of us.
Key Features of My Screen Recorder:
- Multiple Screen Recording options, like Screen Capture/ Screen Recording. You can capture full screen or just record a particular window or Game window.
- This DU Recorder App can be used to record the Gameplay, Live Stream, Live Camera Show, Video Uploads, and Chats.
- Not only Video but you get the option to record the Game and Mic Audio in this DU Recorder App
- You get the option to share your Video on Social media like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- A Full HD 1080p Screen Recording is supported by this DU Screen Recorder.
- Free to use for All, NO LImit, No Watermark, or No Mobile Root Needed.
How to Use DU Recorder on PC?
The better you know the better you can use, knowledge is important. The same goes with here, even if I praised the DU Recorder as a good Screen Recorder but if you don’t know how to use it then it is not useful for you.
Here I will introduce a short guide on DU Recorder options and their use while Screen Recording. When you install the DU Recorder App on Mobile/PC you will see one floating Camera option.
Inside that floating camera option at the edge of your mobile screen has more options that are useful while capturing your screen and streaming it.
1. Record: The Record option is the first option when you click on the DU Recorder floating option. You can use this option to start capturing your screen and the same button will be used when you want to stop the screen recording.
2. Videos & Settings: This option contains few short settings about Screen Recording video quality, the part of the screen you want to record, or a particular window of the Game.
3. Recording Tools: Inside this option, you will see Recording options for Live Streaming and Sharing the Streamin on YouTube and Facebook.
4. Screenshot: Just in case you want to capture your screen photo this option is useful. You can also take a screenshot on your phone by pressing the Volume Down + Power Button together.
This is how you can Record and Stream your Gaming by using the DU Screen Recorder. If you like this guide please share and comment if you have any questions.