Now download the Goodnotes 5 for PC and you can make your own notes, ebooks and save PDF for later use.
Goodnotes 5 is a Note Taking and PDF-making application for iOS/iPad/mac. This app does not support Android phones and Windows PC.
You can easily access this Goodnotes 5 for PC but easy for Mac PC. Don’t worry there are some tricks so that you can download and use Goodnotes 5 for Windows PC.
If you want Free PDF Maker for Windows PC then Free Download CamScanner for PC Here
Minimum System Requirement for Goodnotes 5:
- Compatible with:
- iOS 12.0 or Later
- iPadOS 12.0 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Price: $7.99
- Size: 226.9 MB
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
How to Download Goodnotes 5 for PC?
As I said for Mac PC you can just visit the Mac App Store and download Goodnotes 5 for your Mac PC. And if you are a Windows PC user I have an easy steps guide below.
Note: For Windows PC we are going to download an iOS Emulator first. (You can search for Free ioS Emulator on Google)
Step 1: First download the best iOS Emulator iPadian. Its a Paid Emulator.
Step 2: Then Install the Emulator and get sign in to the Apple App Store.
Step 3: Now open App Store and Download the Goodnotes 5 Application on your PC using iPadian Emulator.
Congrats, now you can create your own notes, ebooks, import documents and save as PDF.
Best Features of Goodnotes 5 App – Useful for Taking Notes:
If you are new and confused about why you should use Goodnotes 5 App then read these features given below.
- Transform your PC into smart digital paper and a powerful document management system.
- Work with your documents where you want and when you want.
- Create new, Edit Old, or Import any document from your PC.
- Create digital notebooks and type text with your keyboard or write and draw with the mouse.
- Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
- Import PDF and images to annotate them in GoodNotes
- Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
- Instant export of documents or pages as PDF via drag and drop
- Sync your latest changes to your iPad, iPhone, and other Macs using iCloud