If you notice the Logo, it’s quite similar to the Shareit App. Yes, I am talking about Inshare App for PC today, if your country has banned the Shareit App then you can use this Inshare App on your PC and Mobile.
Inshare App uses Wifi for sharing files within two devices and it’s 200 times faster than the Bluetooth sharing method.
There are lots of features that make Inshare App so much popular that I will discuss in the end, first let’s download the Inshare App for your PC.
If you are looking for Free Entertainment on PC – Download the MX Player For PC.
How to Download Inshare App for PC?
Please let me tell you, the Inshare File Transfer App is available for Android and iOS only. If you want to use the Inshare app on your PC then you need to use Any Android Emulator on your PC.
I will guide you through how to download and use Inshare app on your PC just follow these steps given below.
Step 1: First Download the Android Emulator on your PC. Download Bluestack Emulator.
Step 2: Now open the Bluesatck and Setup the Play Store Account using your Email ID.
Step 3: Then Open the Google Play Store in Bluestack and Download the Inshare File Transfer App on your PC.
Step 4: Once the Installation is finished, open the Inshare app and allow for permissions and Start sharing files over wifi.
The Inshare App supports all file types Just select videos, games, photos, music, apps & e-book, pdf files to share with any device that has Inshare App.
How to Download Inshare App for PC without Bluestack?
I can understand, you might not like the concept of using Bluestack Emulator, or any other issue it wont work for you.
But don’t worry I have 2 More solutions to use the Inshare App on PC. Just follow any of the methods and enjoy your App on your PC.
Method 1: Using Other Android Emulator
Step 1: First download the Andy Emulator on your PC.
Step 2: Then Setup your Play Store Account with your Email ID.
Step 3: Visit Google Play Store and search for Inshare App and Install it.
Step 4: Once the Inshare App for PC is installed open and start using it.
Method 2: Using Android OS as Secondary OS
Step 1: First Download and Install Phoenix OS as secondary OS on your PC.
Step 2: Then boot your PC in Phoenix OS. You can use any Android App Here.
Step 3: Setup your Play Store with your Email ID.
Step 4: Now open the Google Play Store and search for Inshare App and Install it on your PC.
Step 5: Once the Inshare App for PC is installed on your PC. Open the app and start using it.
How to Use Inshare App to Share any File without Internet?
Yes! I forgot to mention but Inshare App does not use the Internet to share any file between two devices. The Actual file transfer is based on Wifi Network and it’s about 200 times faster than a Bluetooth file share.
Here are some steps to share Files by using this Inshare App on PC or Mobile:
- Open the Inshare App and Click on the Send Option.
- Then select the file you want to share and click on the Send button.
- Then open the App on the Reciever device and Click on Receive Button.
- Now the App will Scan for the Reciever Device in the Sender device wait for it.
- Now choose the device from the Scanned list and click on the Start Button.
- Wait till the Sharing is complete, once the file share is done you can close the App and enjoy.
Best Features of Inshare App – Why to use it?
Lets discuss the ultimate featues of Inshare App that made easy file sharing on Mobile and PC both.
- Fast File Sharing Speed 40MBPS
- Internet is not Required to Share Files.
- Easy to Use App
- Support All Types of File Sharing like Videos, Photos, Music, Apps, Files, etc.
- Safe and Secure File transfer between 2 devices using Inshare Apps.
- If you are confused about the list of receiver devices just use the QR Scanner and connect with the Receiver.
- Support Cross-Platform File Sharing like Android to iOS and vice versa.
- 30+ Language Supported
- Clone your Old Phone to New with Inshare App and don’t miss any App or file.