Mi Drop App is also known as Share Me is the best app for Sharing Files without the Internet. And using the Mi Drop App for PC is a good choice as you can share files without a cable connection.
Most of us use Telegram/Whatsapp web app version to share files over the internet but they have Unlimited Internet with a High-Speed connection.
And if you don’t want to involve the Internet connection in between File Transfer from one device to another then Midrop App for PC and Mobile is the best option.
If you want more popular and Powerful App – The Download Inshare App for PC for Fast File Transfer
How to Download Mi Drop App for PC?
The Mi Drop App is made by Xiaomi Company and the App name is Shareme App is available for Android And iOS only. As this App is developed by Xiaomi we can say This ShareMe App belongs to China Country.
You can find this App in Xiaomi Mobile Phones by default if you check.
But dont worry you can use the Shareme App on PC by following these steps given below.
Step 1: Lets first download an Android Emulator for your PC. Download Bluestack Emulator for free.
Step 2: Then Setup your Account any Gmail account ID to access the Google Play Store on Bluestack.
Step 3: Now open the Google Play Store and Search for Share Me App which’s App also called Mi Drop App for PC.
Step 4: Once the installation is complete give the Permission it asks for and start sharing Files on your PC using the Share Me or Mi Drop App.
This app is Ad-Free sharing App and you can share videos, games, photos, music, apps & e-book, pdf type files with any device that is using this same app.
How to Download ShareMe App for PC without Bluestack?
Sometimes it is not easy to rely on the same Android Emulator and you might don’t like the Bluestack Android Emulator.
Its absolutely fine I have other options that you can use and download ShareMe App on your PC and enjoy.
Method 1: Using Other Android Emulator
Step 1: First download the Andy Emulator on your PC.
Step 2: Then Setup your Play Store Account with your Email ID.
Step 3: Visit Google Play Store and search for ShareMe App and Install it.
Step 4: Once the ShareMe App for PC is installed open and start using it.
Method 2: Using Android OS as Secondary OS
Step 1: First Download and Install Phoenix OS as secondary OS on your PC.
Step 2: Then boot your PC in Phoenix OS. You can use any Android App Here.
Step 3: Setup your Play Store with your Email ID.
Step 4: Now open the Google Play Store and search for ShareMe App and Install it on your PC.
Step 5: Once the ShareMe App for PC is installed on your PC. Open the app and start using it.
Features that Make ShareMe App Better File Sharing App on PC and Mobile:
There are some features that make this MiDrop or ShareMe App a better choice. Because you can use multiple options for file sharing between multiple types of devices.
- You can Share between Phone to Phone, Phone to PC, PC to Phone, And Web Share.
- The Web Share options work for those receivers who don’t have this ShareMe App.
- No Ads will be shown while using this ShareMe app on PC or Mobile.
- Your File Transfer will be done with 50MBPS Speed.
- Supports All Android Mobile Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, LG, RealMe, and more.
- Share any type of file videos, games, photos, music, apps & e-book, pdf, and More.
- Pause and Resume File Sharing if you encounter any issues while sharing.
- Supports Multiple Languages: Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, Tiếng Việt.
Why to Use ShareMe App for File Transfer?
After reading all its features I personally like all features except one, that it’s a Chinese Company App. But Even though we use Xiaomi phones so no big deal.
You should use this ShareMe App on your PC or Mobile because:
- No Ads will be shown while you use this App
- You can share any type of File with Any type of device.
- The highest File Sharing Speed is a good 50MBPS speed.
- It supports Android, iOS, and Computers.