MX Player is becoming more and more popular nowadays, and demand to download MX Player for PC and for TV is increasing.
Just like for PC one of my friends has downloaded MX Player for Fire TV Stick, and watching the Free content on a bigger screen.
The best part about MX Player I like is it’s a 4 in one App that allows you full-on entertainment options under one App.
- You can Watch Offline Videos with MX Player
- You can Watch Online content like Movies, Series.
- This App also has Gaana Music Option
- You can Play online games and earn cash
- The MX Taka Tak is one more entertainment option you can use on MX Player.
How to Download MX Player for PC – Quick Guide
Although there is no PC software version of MX Player you can use it on your PC with the help of the latest Android Emulators like Bluestack.
Follow these easy steps and start enjoying the MX Player on your PC for free.
Step 1: First Download the Android Emulator on your PC. Download Bluestack Emulator.
Step 2: Now Open the Bluestack and set up your Play Store Account using an Email ID.
Step 3: Then Open the Google Play Store and search for MX Player and Install it on your PC.
Step 4: Once you have downloaded the MX Player for your PC you can start enjoying the content without signing in.
If in case you want to download any Show offline in HD quality it will ask you to sign up.
How to Download MX Player on PC without Bluestack?
If you are one of those who don’t like to install Bluestack on your PC just fine!!! I have 2 different methods by using them you can enjoy MX Player for PC without installing the Bluestack Emulator on your PC.
Method 1: Using Other Android Emulator
Step 1: First download the Andy Emulator on your PC.
Step 2: Then Setup your Play Store Account with your Email ID.
Step 3: Visit Google Play Store and search for MX Player and Install it.
Step 4: Once the MX Player for PC is installed open and start using it.
Method 2: Using Android OS as Secondary OS
Step 1: First Download and Install Phoenix OS as secondary OS on your PC.
Step 2: Then boot your PC in Phoenix OS. You can use any Android App Here.
Step 3: Setup your Play Store with your Email ID.
Step 4: Now open the Google Play Store and search for MX Player and Install it on your PC.
Step 5: Once the MX Player for PC is installed on your PC. Open the app and start using it.
Why you Should Download MX Player for PC?
Here are few MX Player Features that make it worth using and watch on Big Screen like a PC or TV. I already told you how to download MX Player on TV you also use it on your PC and enjoy it.
The MXPlayer has its own on-demand content platform MX Originals and also owns few web series. Here are some additional features MXPlayer has.
- You can play any type of video File using the MXPlayer for PC no need for a separate video player.
- If you have a Subtitle file and video file you can mix them in MXPlayer and watch it.
- Now MXPlayer also supports an inbuilt File Sharing option.
- The Video Lock feature lets you watch the Movie without any disturbance. IT locks the screen touch so accidentally you click somewhere your movie will not get disturbed.
- Zoom and crop option lets you watch the video/Movie in your screen size.