Photomath is perfect Math word solver app for you. And now you can download Photomath for computer and learn the math step by step on big screen.
How Photomath Work?
In Photomath You can scan your math equation using your phone camera or upload an image it will understand the equation and give you a detailed step-by-step solution for it.
If you have heard about the Microsoft Math Solver app then this is the best alternative to that app. You can use both apps on PC by just following few easy steps.
How to Download Photomath for Computer?
Photomath is an Android App and to download this app on your Computer/PC you need to use an Android Emulator as Bluestack Emulator or Andy Emulator.
Then you can download the Photomath for Computer and us it in the android Emulator.
Step 1: First of all Download any Android Emulator and Install it. Lets download Bluestack Emulator
Step 2: Now sign in to the Emulator using your Gmail ID to access the Google Play Store
Step 3: Now open Google Play Store in the Bluestack Emulator and Search PhotoMath.
Step 4: Then download and install the Photomath Apk on PC from Google Play Store.
Step 5: Thats it you are all set to use the Photomath Apk on your Computer.
How to use Photomath App on PC?
Step 1: Write down any math equation on your notebook and take a photo
Step 2: copy the photo to your computer from your phone
Step 3: Now open the Equation Photo with Photomath App and it will find for solution
PhotoMath App Key Features:
Here are some Photomath app features that make this app best for studying math for students on Phone/PC.
- All Solutions are stored in the app no need to use the Internet.
- This app is free of cost to use for all
- Math solution is Step-by-Step Explained so easy to understand
- How to animation is given for the solution
- Multiple methods for one equation is given in the solution
- Scientific Calculator helps you to solve engineering math
- Very good interactive graphs to understand the answer.
What Math Topics are covered in Photomath App?
As you get all solutions offline and free of cost this app does not cover all math topics. But Here I have shared what you will get in this app check below.
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra eg: Arithematic, Integers, Fractions, Decimal Numbers, Powers, Roots, Factors Functions, Matrices, Graphs, Polynomials.
- Geometry (Specific Textbooks Covered Only)
- Trigonometry/Precalculus eg: Identities, Conic Sections, Vectors, Sequences and Series, Logarithmic Functions
- Calculus eg: limits, Derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
- Statistics eg: combinations, Factorials