You might be using the default Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player but You should try this PLAYit for PC. This PLAYit Video Player supports Android, iOS, and Windows all versions, and it’s free to use.
There are two different versions of PLAYit Media player that are Mobile and Windows. The Mobile or Android version has a lot more features than the PC Version.
I will cover all features in the last but just for a piece of information do not use the PC version try the PLAYit Mobile App on PC.
If you haven’t tried the MX Player for PC then what are you waiting for. The MX Player is also a great video player for Mobile and PC. You must try MX Player too and its OTT Platform MX Originals.
How to Download PLAYit for PC?
Now you know, the PLAYit Media Player has a separate Desktop version to use so you can directly download it and Install it on your PC.
You can simply use the download button above and start using it on your PC. But if you use the Mobile PLAYit App on your PC then you will get a lot more feature App to use on your PC.
Follow these Steps given below to Download the PLAYit Mobile App for PC using Bluestack Emulator.
Step 1: To download the Android Emulator on your PC. Lets Download the Bluestack Emulator and install it.
Step 2: Then an Account on Bluestack using your Gmail ID to get Access to the Google Play Store.
Step 3: Now Open the Google Play Store App and Search for PLAYit Video Player and Install it.
Step 4: Then Give permissions to the PLAYit APP and Start using it on your PC using the Emulator.
How to Download PLAYit Video Player on PC without Bluestack?
If you don’t want to use the Bluestack Android Emulator on your PC/Laptop it’s totally fine. Let’s try an alternative method to Download PLAYit Mobile App on PC without Bluestack.
You can follow these two alternative method to given bleow.
Method 1: Using Other Android Emulator
Step 1: First download the Andy Emulator on your PC.
Step 2: Then Setup your Play Store Account with your Email ID.
Step 3: Visit Google Play Store and search for PLAYit App and Install it.
Step 4: Once the PLAYit App for PC is installed open and start using it.
Method 2: Using Android OS as Secondary OS
Step 1: First Download and Install Phoenix OS as secondary OS on your PC.
Step 2: Then boot your PC in Phoenix OS. You can use any Android App Here.
Step 3: Setup your Play Store with your Email ID.
Step 4: Now open the Google Play Store and search for PLAYit App and Install it on your PC.
Step 5: Once the PLAYit App for PC is installed on your PC. Open the app and start using it.
PLAYit Media Player Features:
Here are some cool features that make this PLAYit App more attractive and I do like few of these features.
- Supports All Media types from 3GP videos to 4K videos and MP3, MP4a Audio files too.
- Auto Scan and detect all video and audio files in this media player no need to browse.
- Support Online Search and Play video file, you can use the live stream link to watch the live stream too.
- Floating the Video screen helps you to do multi-tasking while you watch the video too.
- Online Subtitles options are there so you can download and use them while watching any movie.
- Video to Audio Converter and one-click Audio Download.
- Download any online video to your Local Storage with just one click.
- Smart Video Gesture support helps you to move video back and forward and the sound control.
- Multiple Themes for Audio Player.
- Inbuilt Audio Equilizer for better sound effect.