Poweramp Music Player is a way advanced Player than anybody can imagine. And you are the proof who is searching this Poweramp for PC.
Poweramp is available to download and use for Android Phones there is no specific PC version so you can directly download it.
But dont worry I have some tricks for you so that you can download this Poweramp Music Player on your PC and enjoy your Music.
Also Check:- How to Download YouTube App For PC?
What is special in Poweramp?
- You can sort offline songs according to various filters
- You can adjust the volume, bass, etc.
- Equilizer support is awesome and you get multiple EQ options.
- Lovely Wallpapers and Themes make your Music player look attractive.
- Play Any format of Audio Song
- You can use Google Assistance with this Music Player
- The Chromecast helps you to see this Attractive Music Player on TV
How to Download PowerAmp for PC?
As I already said this PowerAmp app is not designed for PC so to download and use this Poweramp on PC we need to install an Android Emulator first.
Step 1: First Download and Install any Android Emulator on your PC. [Eg. Bluestacks/ Andy Emulator]
Step 2: Then Open the Emulator and Sign in with your Gmail ID to get Google Play Store Access.
Step 3: Now Open the Google Play Store and Search for PowerAmp Music Player and Install it on the Emulator.
Step 4: Now open the Poweramp Music Player and Scan for offline songs you have in your directory. It will automatically sort out the Songs according the Information available with the songs.
For Example. If the songs contain singer name then you will find similar songs in the folder with the singer name.
Best Features of New PowerAmp Music Player:
Here are some new features from the updated PowerAmp Music Player, the latest version is more beautiful and powerful with these features.
- Added a new Audio Engine in the Music Player.
- Depending upon Device Speakers PowerAmp supports Hi-res Audio Output.
- Advanced Equalizer with Tone/Stereo expand and new Reverb/Tempo effects
- 64 Bit Audio Processing.
- Configurable Pre-Output Options for Audio.
- Updated configurable Resampler, Dither options
- New Audio Type: opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
- New Audio Volume Levels Changed: 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)