When it’s about Video Editor Software for PC either the Software needs practice and money to buy. But VN Video Editor for PC is one of those apps that are easy to use and free of cost.
There are some premium features in VN Video Editor if you want them you can purchase the in app items in VN Editor.
But lots of people prefer to download VN Editor Mod Apk because it gives full access and is free to download and use, but remember When Something is Free then you Are the Product.
So please do not use Pirated/Cracked/Moded Apps for Free your PC/Mobile may get a virus and all information may get stolen.
How to Download VN Video Editor For PC?
There is no VN Video Editor PC version available, but you can use this Video Editor on PC for free with the help of Android Emulator.
Step 1: First you need to download the Android Emulator on your PC, Download Bluestack Emulator.
Step 2: Now open the Bluestack Emulator and setup Google Play Store with your Email Account.
Step 3: Now Download the VN Video Editor on your PC from Google Play Store in the Emulator.
Step 4: Now Create new Projects and start editing your Videos with Free VN Video Editor for PC.
How to Download VN Video Editor on PC without Bluestack?
If you are one of those who don’t like to install Bluestack on your PC just fine!!! I have 2 different methods by using them you can enjoy VN Video Editor for PC without installing the Bluestack Emulator on your PC.
Method 1: Using Other Android Emulator
Step 1: First download the Andy Emulator on your PC.
Step 2: Then Setup your Play Store Account with your Email ID.
Step 3: Visit Google Play Store and search for VN Video Editor and Install it.
Step 4: Once the VN Video Editor is installed open and start using it.
Method 2: Using Android OS as Secondary OS
Step 1: First Download and Install Phoenix OS as secondary OS on your PC.
Step 2: Then boot your PC in Phoenix OS. You can use any Android App Here.
Step 3: Setup your Play Store with your Email ID.
Step 4: Now open the Google Play Store and search for VN Video Editor and Install it on your PC.
Step 5: Once the VN Video Editor is installed on your PC. Open the app and start using it.
VN Video Editor Features:
Here are some features that make VN Video Editor my favorite video editor on Mobile and PC. I just love making cinematic videos here, you can edit the video just like any Movile scene.
If you are new to VN Video Editor – Watch this Tutorial Playlist for Begineer
- Basic Level Features
- Zoom in Zoom Out Timelines
- Picture in Picture Transaction
- Transition Effects between each Frame
- Music and Special Effect in Audio Track
- Split, Cut, and Duplicate frames
- AutoSave draft your Project and reuse it any time
- Professional Video Editor Features
- Multiple Keyframes timeline feature
- Multilayer Frames for Video masking
- Speed Curves for slow or Fast Motion effect
- Green Screen/Croma keyer
- Keyframe Animation for micro editing the single frame.
- 21 Transition Effects for Merging videos
- 60+ Video Filters to change the Scene Look
- You can Add Title, Sub Title, or Video Credits in Text.
9 Video Editing Tips in VN Video Editor for PC:
Here are some cool tips if you want to make any B-Roll, Cinematic, or Prewedding or wedding Shoot video. I especially like these tips while editing the video in VN Video Editor.
- Use a Proper Video Sequence so you can create a proper video story.
- Use Video Filters accordingly for example Redish filters for sunset scenes, blue filters for sky frames, green filters for nature videos, etc.
- Always mute all video sound and add separate Audio Tracks to reduce Noisy sound.
- Use the Transition Audio effect if there is any in the video focus on each action in the video and give it a sound.
- Try Slow Motion and Fast Motion using the Time Curve in the VN Editor to make it look better than normal speed.
- Try to Avoid the Inbuilt Video Transition Effects as they don’t look professional.
- Learn B-Roll and Cinematic Video Tips and apply them while Shooting so you will get easy work to do while editing the video.
- You can use Green Screen to replace your Background with any Moving Scenes.
- Experiment with your ideas you can do a lot more if you can imagine your video output.