No need to use any Android Emulator and you can Download and Play PUBG Mobile on PC.
In this article, I will cover how you can download PUBG Mobile/PUBG Mobile KR/ Battlegrounds Mobile India on a PC without Emulator.
How to Play PUBG Mobile without Emulator?
Instead of Android Emulator like Bluestacks/Gameloop, we can download an Android OS as a secondary OS to Windows PC and then enjoy PUBG Mobile on Android OS without using Emulator.
Also Read:- Play PUBG Mobile on PC using Gameloop.
Steps to Play PUBG Mobile on PC without Emulator:
follow these simple steps and you can play not only PUBG Mobile but any Android Game with the help of Android OS on your PC.
Step 1: Download and Install an Android OS on your PC. (Choose any one from below)
Step 2: Then Sign in with your Gmail Account to access the Google Play Store.
Step 3: Now Open the Play Store and Search PUBG Mobile OR Battlegrounds Mobile India and Install the game.
Step 4: Set the Keyboard key mapping and start playing PUBG Mobile on PC without Emulator.
Installing and setting up an Android OS on a PC is very easy just carefully follow the installation guide and you can play PUBG Mobile/ Battlegrounds Mobile India on a PC without any LAG.
Graphics Settings:- To play PUBG Mobile without Lag Apply this Graphics Setting.
Here are the top 3 Android OS below – Click on the Download Button for Full Guide:
Android OS Vs Android Emulator:
Now the point is why you should choose an Android OS over Android Emulator.
The very first point you must try Android OS is you are here and you don’t like the Bluestacks or Gameloop Emulator right?
- Android OS can optimize your PC hardware independently; whereas Windows keep using the resources while you are playing games on Android Emulator.
- This Hardware optimization leads to Less power consumption and high game Speed in Android OS.
- Android OS is Faster than Android Emulator and can be run on a Low-end PC. For Emulator, you need to have a Good Gaming PC.
- In Android OS APK files are easy to find and download than the Android Emulator.
- You can Keep the Android OS as a secondary OS while the Windows OS remains your Primary OS if you want.
- If you have a 4GB Ram PC and integrated graphics then you can use Android OS for all work and Gaming and still get a good gaming experience.