Today I will share my Personal opinion about Is it worth buying BSNL Cinema Plus? if Yes why and if not then what should you buy!
The BSNL Cinema Plus is only offered for BSNL Fiber Broadband Users in India. And the BSNL X YuppTV Scope together formed this scheme to give Unlimited Entertainment for BSNL Broadband Users under ₹199/ month.
Also Check:- What is BSNL FTTH/BSNL Fiber Plan
What is YuppTV Scope? It is a subscription scheme organized by YuppTV that allows you to watch Shows/Movies/Sports by using apps like ZEE5, SonyLIV, Voot, and YuppTV using a single subscription.
Also Read:- Airtel Fiber Vs Jio Fiber which one is better?
BSNL Cinema Plus Features:
This BSNL Cinema Plus plan is organized by YuppTV Scope and Billed by BSNL. The original Plan is ₹199 per month and if you are new you will be billed ₹129 for the first 3 Months excluding GST.
- You will get Zee 5 Premium Subscription. [for Mobile/Web/TV]
- You will get Voot Select Subscription. [for Mobile/Web/TV]
- You will get Sony Liv Special Subscription. [for Mobile/Web/TV]
- Also, the YuppTV Scope Subscription is Free with this plan.
- Your Plan will be charged in Your Postpaid Billing with BSNL
- You can Unsubscribe from this plan by contacting the BSNL office or from BSNL Portal.
- 4 Apps Subscription for ₹199
- Supported on Mobile, PC, and TV
- Lots of Entertainment with Original Series and Movies
- You can Skip using the DTH service on your TV
- Support is Good they reply within 5 Minutes
- Only For BSNL Fiber Broadband users
- Billing is High if compared Yearly
- Sony Live Special not Premium
- no info on how to stop using this service
Comparing the BSNL Cinema Plus vs Zee, Voot and Sony Plans:
The Plans you will be getting in BSNL Cinema Plus under ₹129 per month are as follow.
- Zee Premium Worth [₹99 for Month & ₹499 for Year 50% Off]
- Voot Select Worth [₹99 for Month & ₹299 for year 70% Off]
- Sony Liv Special Worth [₹199 For Year]
I will skip the YuppTV in this and let’s compare the BSNL Cinema Plus Billing VS Zee, Voot, and Sony together.
If you buy Zee Premium + Voot Select + Sony Liv Special it will cost = ₹397 for a Month and ₹997 for Year.
And If you Buy the BSNL Cinema Plus it will cost = ₹129 for a Month and ₹2178 for Year.
Now you decide is it worth buying the BSNL Cinema Plus plan? or you can buy the Zee 5 Premium, Voot Select, and Sony Liv Special separately.
How to Apply for BSNL Cinema Plus?
You can visit the BSNL Cinema Page to apply for this Plan, then you will see one form to fill. For more info follow these steps below.
Step 1: Visit the BSNL Cinema Plus Website – Subscribe Here
Step 2: First Click on Buy Now button Fill the information given in the form.
Step 3: Enter Your Landline number, then State, then the email id your Full Name, and Enter the Captcha then click on Submit button.
If you want then read their terms and condition before applying.
How to Stop BSNL Cinema Plus Subscription?
There is no such option on this website to stop your BSNL Cinema Plus Subscription, but when I contacted the support they said you need to contact the BSNL Office.
That means after this subscription the BSNL will be fully responsible for Billing and any other support about the BSNL Cinema Plus plan.
Conclusion: I am a BSNL Fiber User and using the Hotstar Premium Plan from BSNL FTTH and happy with it. I am not going to buy this BSNL Cinema Plus Subscription its too costly.